References

Parham Field Names, Tracks and Lanes

[1433a] "Extent," (covering Framlingham-Rendlesham), Held Privately (1433)
[1671a] "The Manor of Blomsvile in the parish of Parramhason," (covering Blomesville Hall estate), SRO:X6/6 (1671). Identifies groups of fields, not individual ones. The shape and poor scaling of the field groups makes their identification very difficult.
[1747a] "Map of Blomeville Hall Farm belonging to William Folkes, Esq," (covering Blomesville Hall estate), W Brasier, surv'r, SRO:HD54:454 (Jul 1747)
[1747b] Right-hand side of "Map of Coles-Green and Broad-water Farms in the Parish of Framlingham and of North-Glemham Farm in the Parish of No Glemham," SRO:HD54:454 (1747)
[1747c] Left-hand side of "Map of Coles-Green and Broad-water Farms in the Parish of Framlingham and of North-Glemham Farm in the Parish of No Glemham," SRO:HD54:454 (1747)
[1761a] "Parham New Park," (covering Park Fm), Ja's Crow, surv'r, SRO:HD11:475/327 (1761)
[1777a] "Several Farms lying in Parham being part of the Estate of the Rev'd Jn'o Wilgress DD," (covering Green Fm, Botany Fm & Gardeners Cott?), Jn'o Johnson, SRO:HD115:3062 (1777)
[1783a] "Map of Suffolk," (covering Parham Old Hall), J Hodskinson (1783)
[1792a] "County Hall (licensing) Records" (covering Willoughby Arms)
[1794a] "Parham; Chilcott's," (covering Oak Fm), Isaac Johnson, surv'r, held by Bob Briscoe (1794/1819)
[1801a] "Estate in Parham, Suffolk; John Cooper, tenant," (covering Whitehouse Fm), SRO:HD11:475/2237 (1801- 3 Mar 1835)
[1802a] "Samuel Chilcott's Farm; Parham," (covering Oak Fm), viz't The Hall Kersey's Browns' and Chilcotts, SRO:HD11:475/2242 (1802 on sale to SKb, 1802?)
[1824a] "Parham; Northern Green Farm," (covering Home Fm), SRO:HD11:475/2240 (22 Oct 1824)
[1835a] "Pasture Lands called Wilkinsons," (covering pt Park Fm), SRO:HD11:475/2239 (1835)
[1836a] "Small Estate in Parham belonging to Mr John Hunt," (covering N.Green Fm), SRO:HD11:475/2234 (28 May 1836)
[1836b] "Premises in Parham of Mr John Hunt dcd," (covering Overbett's), Isaac Johnson, surv'r, SRO:HD11:475/2236 (1836)
[1838a] "Parham Tithe Apportionment," SRO:FDA192/A1/1.a (1838)
[1840a] "Parish of Parham in the County of Suffolk," signed Henry B Gunning, First Tithe Commissioner, SRO:P461/192 (1840)
[1850a] "Conveyance; The Rev'd John N Calcraft and others to Mr William Chandler," (covering Park Farm), held by Ruth Kindred (24 Apr 1850). All field names identical to [1838a] except Hobbs now Hobbles.
[1855a] "Survey of Pattles Fm, Parham," (covering Willoughby Inn & land), SRO:HD11:475/2238 (watermark 1855)
[1862a] "Conveyance; Mr William Chandler and others to William G Mantle Esq," (covering Park Farm), held by Ruth Kindred (22 Sep 1862). All field names identical to [1850a] except Six Acre Meadow & Stackyard Meadow merged into arable and called Six Acre Meadow together(!) and Squirrells spelled Squerrells.
[1904a] "Ordnance Survey," (1904)
[1921a] "Parham Hall Estate, Suffolk," Mellor & Co. Solicitors (1921) Sale in lots by H C Corrance
[1927a] "Ordnance Survey," (1927)
[Field1972] "English Field Names; A Dictionary," John Field pub. David & Charles, Newton Abbot, ISBN 0 7153 5710 7 (1972)
[1975a] "Ordnance Survey," (1975)
[1951a] "Listed Buildings Assessment," (1951)
[Eckwall1959] "Oxford Dictionary of English Place Names," Eilert Eckwall, OUP (1959)
[DVPNS-GH1981] "Deben Valley Place Name Survey; Glevering Hacheston vol.," Gwen Dyke, Mrs D & Mrs N Bowden-Smith et al (1981?)
[Dyke198x] "Parham," Gwen Dyke, held by Paul Briscoe, (1433-1550). Conjecture sketch map based on various sources.
[Dymond1988] "An Historical Atlas of Suffolk," David  Dymond, SCC Planning Dept & Suffolk Inst. Archaeology (1988)
[1989a] "JC Larter & Co, 10 year cropping plan 1989," (covering Home Fm, Oak Fm, Elm Fm), Paul Briscoe (1989)
[1990a] "Bridge Farm," Mr Kellaway (199x)
[Field1993] "A History of English Field Names," John Field, ISBN 0-582-08157-2 (h/b) 0-582-08158-0 (p/b) (1993)
[1995a] "J W Gray, Moat Hall, Parham; IACS Sketch map showing New Field nos and areas," (covering Moat Hall, Church Fm lands & Whitehouse Fm) John Gray (1995)
[1999a] "Crabb's Farm field map," Peter Kindred (1999)
[1999b] Paul Seggons 'phone conversation (covering Lonely Farm) (1999)
[1999c] "Parham House and Green Farm field map," Richard Larter (1999)
[1999d] Bob Philpott (Estate mgr) 'phone conversation (covering Marlesford Hall Estate) (1999)
[1999e] John Mann 'phone conversation (covering Fiddler's Hall) (1999)
[1999f] Mr A Cable, Sunnyville (1999)
[1999g] "Park Farm field map," Peter Kindred (1999)
[Martin2008] Edward Martin and Max Satchell, Archaeology Service, Suffolk County Council, "Wheare most Inclosures be, East Anglian Fields: History, Morphology and Management," East Anglian Archaeology, Report No. 124 (2008)